Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Aztec Print












My sister lives on a winery. Just steps away from an endless supply of wine. How cool is that?!? Or, if you're a wino like me, a lot of trouble...

The winery overlooks the Santa Cruz Mountains. Look at the amazing view behind me. Breathtaking, right?

I found this Aztec printed jacket at my favorite boutique. It's so different from anything else I have in my closet. I love the idea of pairing this jacket with a LBD (Little Black Dress) and boots, to dress it up for a day in the city.

Thanks for reading my blog today, CGMC followers!

2 comments:

  1. Love the jacket! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading my blog!

      I got this jacket at a little boutique in the Bay Area called Therapy. I was also able to find it online at BB Dakota. Here's a link to where I found it. It runs true to size, and is a pretty heavy jacket.

      http://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=433800122&pid=uid416-23861304-2&utm_medium=widget&utm_source=Product+Link


      Delete