Monday, October 21, 2013

Jade & Blue














































































I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! This weekend was jam packed with lots of family time. My twin sister recently got engaged, so we officially celebrated with a Mexican themed Engagement Party. 

My older sister, Kelly, and two of her kids flew in from Florida to celebrate. Kelly and I may live thousands of miles away, but we somehow always end up buying the same clothes, without even knowing it. Sometimes I think she's my identical twin...

We both love clothes, styling and fashion. We're constantly texting each other pictures of clothes we just bought or are craving. We attempt to follow a "Rule of Two" (often failing), where if one of us find a piece of clothing that stands out, that we have to buy two - one for each of us. 

My sisters had input into styling this outfit. I've never been drawn to green, but after putting this sweater on, I'm hooked. This is a classic sweater with a twist. I love the elbow patches and the buttons that run up the side. 

What do you guys think of this outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment