Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Bodycon Aztec Print Dress






Dress: ASOS (old) similar (here) and (here) and (here)  ||  Boots: Haute Look (old) similar (here)  ||  Glasses: Ray-Bans (here)  ||  Watch: Anthropologie (here)  ||  Clutch: Mossimo via Target (here)  ||  Ring: Forever 21 (old) similar (here) and (here)  ||  Scarf: Lucky Brand (here)


As you can tell, I LOVE dresses. I've featured a different dress in just about every post. That or vests :)

When I shop, I always try and add variety to my wardrobe, varying types, fits, and patterns of dresses. A majority of my dresses I've gotten from ASOS.

Bodycon style is really popular right now. I love this style because it's typically a cotton spandex fabric, and is really comfortable and form fitting.

This dress is another great piece that can be transformed a number of different ways. By changing out boots for pumps or stilettos. A less hippie scarf for a silk scarf. Or layered under a jean jacket or colored blazer.

A little advice when shopping at ASOS, always order a size up or two, since they're typically European sizes.

Where's your favorite place to shop for dresses? Share here!

- CGMC





No comments:

Post a Comment