Sunday, October 6, 2013

Little Bit Country











Jean Jacket ||  Dress (Old) Similar   ||  Necklace (Old) Similar  ||  Belt (Old) Similar  ||  Boots (Old) Similar  ||  Glasses  ||  Watch

Today is a big day. A long time coming. My very first blog post! It's only over the past couple of years that I've really started loving clothes and fashion. This stemmed from being an identical twin sister and wanting to stand a part. To be different. And yes, believe it or not, we don't dress identical, actually the exact opposite. We try and be and dress very differently.

 I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area, and currently live there, but have deep roots tied to the country. I'm a City Girl and a Country Girl. I'm excited to have you join me on this journey.

2 comments:

  1. This blog is 110% awesome. You are far and away one of the most beautiful women I've ever SEEN, let alone met, hehe. Always thought you had to be a model. Your sense of fashion and style needs to spread. Go Kate! More!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading my blog! Fashion and styling are one of my many passions, I'm glad I get to share it with you.

      Delete