Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wide Open Spaces






I've spent most of my life in the San Francisco Bay Area. From Los Gatos, to San Francisco, to Palo Alto Area. Ever since I could drive, I would come up to this spot to get away. To feel like I'm in the middle of the country, not the craziness of Silicon Valley. It's my dream to live in the country, by a a river or lake. There's nothing better than a country summer night, fireflies buzzing, blasting country music, and sitting along a river. That's my version of heaven.

There's this great boutique near my house that I probably shop at once a week. No joke. They know me by name now. That's where I found this great Free People dress. I love how light-weight it is, while still having a rugged, country feel to it.

Free People is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands. 


No comments:

Post a Comment