Thursday, October 17, 2013

Stripes, Tie-Dye, & Fringe










Top (Free People)  ||  Scarf (Old) Similar  ||  Pants (James Jeans)   ||  Boots (Old) Similar  ||  Cuff (Old) Similar   ||  Glasses  ||  Ring (Old) Similar  ||  Watch 

Happy Thursday! One day closer to the weekend! During my visit to see my bestie in Washington, we did a lot of sightseeing. While driving around, we came across this beautiful river. We just had to get out and hike around. There were people in the river playing around and kayaking. Crazy, considering it was around 40 degrees out. 

How country is this view? My kind of heaven. Wish I could build a house right on this river. Drinking coffee every morning, looking at this view, sure wouldn't suck!

Today is Throwback Thursday! 1970s meets 2013. Fringe and tie-dye. Tie-dye never goes out of style. I love this top from Free People. It's really long, so perfect with leggings or jeans. Or rock it with a waist belt. It's come across my mind once or twice that I might be able to pull this off as a dress. What do you think? 

Here's another outfit I rocked from Free People.



No comments:

Post a Comment