Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Faux Leather Dress




































































Dress: ASOS (here)  ||  Belt: ASOS (here)  ||  Heels: Zara (old) similar (here) and (here) and (here)  ||  Watch: Fossil (here)  ||  Glasses: Ray-Bans (here)  ||  Rings: ASOS (old) similar (here)

Happy Tuesday, everyone! 

Winter is almost here. I'm taking advantage of being able to wear dresses without tights for as long as I can...

I love this dress. It's very city. I love how it blends textures and colors, blending black faux leather with olive green paneling. I also paired it with a gold chain belt to break up the dress, and helps tie in the black and gold heels I'm wearing.

This dress would be great with a blazer or a grey wool coat and booties. Perfect for a night out on the town.

TIP: When ordering from ASOS, order a size up. Most of their sizes are European. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

- CGMC




1 comment:

  1. Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists. White lace dress

    ReplyDelete