Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Military, Lace & Sequins






























Jacket: Forever 21 (old) great options (here) and (here) and (here) and (here)  ||  Shirt: Old Navy (old) great options (here) and (here)  ||  Skirt: Piperlime (sold out) great options (here) and (here)  ||  Boots: Sole Society (here)  ||  Glasses: Ray-Bans (here)  ||  Ring: Silpada (here)  ||  Watch: Fossil (here


How was your weekend?

My weekend was filled with dinner with friends, lots of wine, and football. Let me tell you, I can't drink like I used to. I had one too many glasses of wine (a sign of a great time!) My college days I could get back at it in less than 24 hours. Now I'm one and done. 

To add depth to any outfit, I like to add different textures and patterns. Here, I mixed a military inspired jacket, with a sequin top, lace skirt, and suede boots. What patterns, textures and styles do you mix together?

I'm obsessed with the Silpada ring I'm wearing. I love how chunky and big it is, and how it blends rose gold with silver. A statement piece that can go with any outfit.

Thank you so much for reading!

- CGMC




1 comment: