Monday, November 4, 2013

Black & Gray






























Jacket: H&M (old) similar (here) and (here) and (here)  ||  Jeans: JBrand (here)  ||  Sweater: Jcrew (here)  ||  Scarf: Boutique similar (here) and (here)  ||  Boots: Jessica Simpson (old) similar (here) and (here) and (here)  ||  Glasses: Ray-Bans (here)

How was everyone's weekend? Do anything fun?

Every Friday, religiously, I have "Kate Time." It consists of a nice bottle of wine, take-out, and trashy TV or a movie. This weekend was no exception. I picked up a truffle and mushroom flatbread pizza from Trader Joe's. Seriously so addictive! And a bottle of Decoy (by Duckhorn) Pinot Nior. I'm pretty strict with what I eat, so this time by myself, splurging each Friday, is sacred and rewarding.

Holiday season is here, Starbucks told me so with their red holiday cups. That means lots of cozy layers and boots!!! I found this military inspired jacket from H&M a couple of years ago. I loved it so much, I bought it in every color. That's another fashion motto I always follow. You find something you love, buy it in every color. Never know if you'll find it again.

Today it's all about monochromatics, pairing black and gray together. Do you ever rock monochromatics? What colors?

Thanks for reading, and have a fabulous Monday!

- CGMC










1 comment:

  1. I like how you include old/vintage pieces along with the new!

    ReplyDelete