Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Camo & Houndstooth
































Shirt: Boutique - similar (here) and (here)  ||  Blazer: H&M (old) similar (here) and (here)  ||  Pants: Gap (sold out) similar (here) and (here)  ||  Heels: Zara (old) similar (here)  ||  Necklace: Forever 21 (old) great version (here)  ||  Scarf: Target (here)  ||  Watch: Anthropologie (old) similar (here)  ||  Glasses: Ray-Bans (here

If there is one single piece of clothing I could wear everyday, it would be these camo pants. I'm OBSESSED with camo. It's become a really big problem. I've had to limit the amount of camo I buy. Camo stands out so much that I can only rotate these pants into my wardrobe once every 3 weeks. Sad. 

To me, this outfit is the perfect blend of "City Meets Country Girl!" A classic blazer paired with country camo denim. I also love blending styles and patterns, so I added this great houndstooth scarf from Target to add a little something extra to this outfit.

TIP: When styling camo, I treat it like any other denim. You can pair with a stripe shirt, jean jacket, and sneakers. Or with brown boots and a sweater. Although it's a busy pattern, it really is a blank canvas.

How do you wear camo?

- CGMC

No comments:

Post a Comment