Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pink & Polka Dots






Polka Dot Top: Forever 21 (here)  ||  Sweater: JCrew (here)  ||  Jeans: Seven For All Mankind (here)  ||   Shoes: Chinese Laundry (here)  ||  Glasses: Ray-Bans (here)  ||  Bangles: Forever 21 (here)  ||  Pink Chunky Bracelet: Forever 21 (old) similar (here) and (here) and (here)  ||  Watch: Anthropologie (here


I don't know about you, but I'm having a hard time adjusting to the time change. Not just the change in the amount of sleep I get. Because let's be honest, I'm not going to bed any earlier. I want the daylight to last longer, not get dark by 5pm. Can summertime come back? I'm not done with the sunshine and warm summer nights. Plus, I have lots of summer dresses I still want to wear.

Today's outfit is all about layers and a pop of color. I love layering different colors, patterns, and textures. 

When layering a patterned top under a sweater, wear a spaghetti strapped tank top over the patterned top, and underneath your sweater. This will help mask seeing the pattern through the sweater, and will also make the layers look less bulky.

I love bright colored heels. It adds a little flare to any outfit. These heels are the perfect height. Not too short, not too high. They're also super comfortable. I loved them so much, I bought them in three colors - black, hot pink, and nude. 

What's the craziest color heels you own?

- CGMC









No comments:

Post a Comment