Monday, November 25, 2013

Black & White Stripes














































Top: Zara (old) similar (here) and (here) and (here)  ||  Pants: James Jeans (here)  ||  Heels: Zara (old) similar (here) and (here) and (here)  ||  Bracelet: Forever 21 (old) similar (here) and (here) and (here)  ||  Watch: Anthropologie (old) similar (here)  ||  Glasses: Ray-Bans (here)  ||  Ring: Forever 21 (old) similar (here) and (here)


Happy Monday! Did everyone have a good weekend?

I don't know about you, but lately I feel like a kid on the last day of school. Thanksgiving break is quickly approaching. I love Thanksgiving. What's better than turkey, gravy and LOTS of wine? I also LOVE cooking and baking. I don't get to cook enough. This year I'll be making a bourbon pecan pie and a pumpkin bread pudding. Since I rarely cook, I never repeat recipes. I'm always trying new ones. It's how I approach many things in life. I rarely eat at the same restaurant. If I do, I always order something new. Life's too short to not try new food, wine, adventures, and outfits.

I was never into silk. I used to think it looked too 1980s. That's until I scored this silk top from Zara. Now I have three different silk tops in my closet...

This shirt is another example of a great transitional piece. Goes well with a pencil skirt. Or a paired with colored skinny jeans and some boots. 

Do you wear silk? 

- CGMC





1 comment:

  1. That's a great top! Love the pop of color the bracelet adds.

    ReplyDelete