Monday, November 18, 2013

Leopard Prints



































































Dress: ASOS (here)  ||  Scarf: ASOS (here)  ||  Tights: Nordstrom (here)  ||  Boots: Jessica Simpson (old) Similar (here)  ||  Glasses: Ray-Bans (here)  ||  Watch: Fossil (here)  ||  Ring: Silpada (here)


Did everyone have a good weekend?

Mine was a blast! Fridays are typically "Kate Time," which consists of takeout, a nice bottle of wine, and trashy TV. Instead, I grabbed dinner with my cousin and a couple of close friends. 

My cousin and I are very close. She actually lives 3 doors down from me...until yesterday. She moved a whole two blocks away. I know. I know. It's not that far, but I'm a little sad about it. So sad that we had a pseudo goodbye party at a Italian restaurant Friday night. Maybe a little over the top?

Anyways, I always talk about mixing patterns and textures together to complete an outfit. Today I took my advice literally. I mixed this great leopard detailed sweater dress and paired it with a leopard scarf. This dress is so soft and cozy. The length is a bit short, but gives way to being either a dress or a long sweater. 

I'm always on the hunt for a great sweater dress. Any great stores I should be checking out?

- CGMC









No comments:

Post a Comment