Thursday, November 21, 2013

Floral Print & Military












































Shirt: American Eagle (old) similar (here) and (here) and (here)  ||  Jacket: Forever 21 (old) similar (here) and (here) and (here)  ||  Belt: American Eagle (old) similar (here)  ||  Pants: Citizens of Humanity (here)  ||  Cowboy Boots: Stinson (gifted) similar (here)  ||  Watch: Fossil (here)  ||  Ring: Silpada (here)  ||  Glasses: Ray-Bans (here)

Happy Thursday, everyone!

I always try and maximize my wardrobe, so I never store my seasonal clothes. I wear them year round and pair in a way that works for that season. In this outfit, I paired a summer floral tank top with a military jacket to bring this outfit into Fall. Layering is key in transitioning seasonal outfits. That's why I invest in jackets, sweaters and blazers. 

I'm obsessed with these cowboy boots. They're my single favorite clothing item, and very sentimental. They've seen many country concerts and lots of adventures. For me, they encompass City Girl Meets Country. I wear my cowboy boots year round. I've actually tried to implement "Cowboy Boot Fridays" in my office. Let's just say, most people aren't as big of a country fan as I am. 

Thanks for stopping by!

- CGMC







No comments:

Post a Comment